Product Informationexpand all collapse all
Uses of this medical product
Prescription drug from Canada Pharmacy Alesse is a form of birth control used as contraception to prevent pregnancy. Generic Alesse is also used in the treatment of endometriosis; ovarian cysts; abnormal uterine bleeding; polycystic ovary syndrome.
This medication causes changes in your cervical mucus and uterine lining, making it harder for sperm to reach the uterus and harder for a fertilized egg to attach to the uterus.
Consult your doctor before taking this medication for either above mentioned conditions, or alternative uses.
How to take this drug?
Take this prescription medicine Alesse exactly as prescribed by your doctor. Do not take in larger or smaller amounts or for longer than recommended. Follow the directions on your prescription label.
You will take your first pill on the first day of your period or on the first Sunday after your period begins. You may need to use back-up birth control, such as condoms or a spermicide, when you first start using Generic Alesse. Follow your doctor's instructions.
Take one pill every day, no more than 24 hours apart. When the pills run out, start a new pack the following day. You may get pregnant if you do not take one pill daily. Get your prescription refilled before you run out of pills completely.
The 28 day birth control pack contains seven "reminder" pills to keep you on your regular cycle. Your period will usually begin while you are using these reminder pills.
Side effects of this rx medication
Get emergency medical help if you have any of these signs of an allergic reaction to Generic Alesse: hives; difficult breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat.
Stop using Generic Alesse and call your doctor at once if you have a serious side effect such as:
- sudden numbness or weakness, especially on one side of the body;
- sudden and severe headache, confusion, problems with vision, speech, or balance;
- chest pain or heavy feeling, pain spreading to the arm or shoulder, nausea, sweating, general ill feeling;
- sudden cough, wheezing, rapid breathing, coughing up blood;
- pain, swelling, warmth, or redness in one or both legs;
- a change in the pattern or severity of migraine headaches;
- nausea, upper stomach pain, itching, loss of appetite, dark urine, clay-colored stools, jaundice (yellowing of the skin or eyes);
- swelling in your hands, ankles, or feet;
- a breast lump; or
- symptoms of depression (sleep problems, weakness, tired feeling, mood changes).
Less serious Generic Alesse side effects may include:
- mild nausea (especially when you first start taking this medicine), vomiting, bloating, stomach cramps;
- breast tenderness or swelling, nipple discharge;
- freckles or darkening of facial skin, increased hair growth, loss of scalp hair;
- changes in weight or appetite;
- problems with contact lenses;
- vaginal itching or discharge; or
- changes in your menstrual periods, decreased sex drive.
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur.
Always read the ingredients before taking this or any other medication to ensure that there are no elements that may elicit an allergic reaction.
Smoking can increase your risk of blood clots, stroke, or heart attack caused by Generic Alesse, especially if you are older than 35.
Generic Alesse will not protect you from sexually transmitted diseases--including HIV and AIDS. Using a condom is the only way to protect
yourself from these diseases.
Some drugs can make Generic Alesse less effective, which may result in pregnancy. Before using Generic Alesse, tell your doctor if you are using any of the following drugs:
- bosentan (Tracleer);
- an antibiotic or tuberculosis medication;
- drugs to treat hepatitis C, HIV, or AIDS;
- phenobarbital (Solfoton) and other barbiturates;
- St. John's wort; or
- seizure medications.
Tell your doctor about all other medicines you use, especially:
- dantrolene (Dantrium);
- tizanidine (Zanaflex); or
- tranexamic acid (Cyklokapron, Lysteda).
This list is not complete and other drugs may interact with Generic Alesse.
What happens if I miss dose the of this medicine?
Follow the patient instructions provided with your medicine. Ask your doctor or pharmacist if you do not understand these instructions. Missing a pill increases your risk of becoming pregnant.
If you miss one active pill, take two pills on the day that you remember. Then take one pill per day for the rest of the pack.
Storage of this prescription medicine
Store Generic Alesse at room temperature away from moisture and heat. Dispose of any unused medication past the point of expiry. Keep out of reach of children and pets.
Testimonials of prescription pharmacy online Buy-CanadaPharmacy.com
Jake F., 45, Illinos Standard ED Pack (Generic)
“My ED was giving me nightmares! Yes, I could use Viagra but it was too expensive to buy all the time. That’s why I ordered a generic version at Canadian Pharmacy and could not be happier with the results.”
Janine L., 35, Winnipeg Albuterol
“What I like most about this pharmacy is that they deliver very fast and always package it securely so no one knows what I ordered. It is a big deal for someone who has very nosy neighbours.”
Sandra S., 41, Edinburgh Zyban (Generic)
“It is nice and affordable to buy meds here. I only needed some pills to stop smoking, but I can see they have lots of offers in other categories too. I think I found a perfect pharmacy for my needs.”
Dave M., 28, Oslo Zithromax (Generic)
“I have bought a lot of medications at this pharmacy and I can tell they only sell quality stuff. Trusted and safe generics and the prices are rather low. A perfect price-quality combination!”
Erin F., 61, Sydney Xanax (Generic)
“During my treatment, I was prescribed a lot of costly medications not covered with insurance. Would’ve never been able to afford them if not for this amazing pharmacy.”
Jacob, 35, Ottawa Prozac (Generic)
"I just love how I can order from home and then get my items delivered for free. No lines, no prescriptions, it’s just like Amazon for pills!”