Product Informationexpand all collapse all
Uses of this medical product
Prescription drug from Canada Pharmacy Angeliq (drospirenone and estradiol) is a tablet that contains a combination of 2 primary hormone that regulate and maintain the female reproductive system in order to reduce the pain and discomfort associated with menopause. Generic Angeliq features both drospirenone, a female hormone made to regulate ovulation and menstruation, and estradiol, a female hormone that helps develop and maintain the female reproductive system.
Generic Angeliq is made to reduce symptoms of menopause, including: hot flashes and dryness, burning and irritation in and around the vagina. Generic Angeliq is exclusively for women who have a uterus. This medication is not for women who have undergone a hysterectomy.
How to take this drug?
Take this prescription medicine Angeliq exactly as prescribed by your doctor. Do not take in larger or smaller amounts or for longer than recommended. Follow the directions on your prescription label.
Do not crush, chew, or break a Generic Angeliq tablet. Swallow it whole.
Try to take Generic Angeliq at the same time each day.
Side effects of this rx medication
Get emergency medical help if you have any of these signs of an allergic reaction to Generic Angeliq: hives; difficult breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat.
Stop using Generic Angeliq and call your doctor at once if you have a serious side effect such as:
- chest pain or heavy feeling, pain spreading to the arm or shoulder, nausea, sweating, general ill feeling;
- sudden numbness or weakness, especially on one side of the body;
- sudden severe headache, problems with vision, speech, or balance;
- sudden cough, wheezing, rapid breathing, coughing up blood;
- pain, swelling, warmth, or redness in one or both legs;
- confusion, unusual thoughts or behavior;
- abnormal vaginal bleeding;
- high blood sugar (increased thirst, increased urination, hunger, dry mouth, fruity breath odor, drowsiness, dry skin, blurred vision, weight loss);
- severe pain in your upper stomach spreading to your back, vomiting;
- itching, loss of appetite, dark urine, clay-colored stools, jaundice (yellowing of the skin or eyes); or
- a breast lump.
Less serious Generic Angeliq side effects may include:
- mild nausea or stomach pain, diarrhea;
- mild headache;
- irregular vaginal bleeding, spotting;
- breast pain or tenderness;
- weight gain, swelling in your hands or feet;
- mood changes; or
- vaginal itching or discharge.
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur.
Smoking can increase your risk of blood clots, stroke, or heart attack caused by birth control pills, especially if you are older than 35. Drospirenone may be more likely to cause blood clots than other types of female hormone medication. Avoid drinking alcohol while you are taking this medication.
Grapefruit and grapefruit juice may interact with Generic Angeliq and lead to unwanted side effects. Discuss the use of grapefruit products with your doctor.
Do not use Generic Angeliq if you are pregnant or plan to become pregnant.
Tell your doctor about all other medicines you use, especially:
- eplerenone (Inspra);
- ritonavir (Norvir, Kaletra);
- St. John's wort;
- an antibiotic such as clarithromycin (Biaxin), erythromycin (E.E.S., EryPed, Ery-Tab, Erythrocin), or rifampin (Rifater, Rifadin, Rifamate);
- an antifungal medication such as ketoconazole (Nizoral) or itraconazole (Sporanox);
- aspirin or other NSAIDs (non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs) such as ibuprofen (Advil, Motrin), naproxen (Aleve, Naprosyn, Naprelan, Treximet), celecoxib (Celebrex), diclofenac (Arthrotec, Cambia, Cataflam, Voltaren, Flector Patch, Pennsaid, Solareze), indomethacin (Indocin), meloxicam (Mobic), and others;
- a blood thinner such as warfarin (Coumadin, Jantoven);
- a diuretic ("water pill") such as spironolactone (Aldactone), triamterene (Dyrenium, Dyazide, Maxzide), amiloride (Midamor), or eplerenone (Inspra);
- heart or blood pressure medications such as benazepril (Lotensin), candesartan (Atacand), enalapril (Vasotec), fosinopril (Monopril), irbesartan (Avapro, Avalide), lisinopril (Prinivil, Zestril), losartan (Cozaar, Hyzaar), olmesartan (Benicar), ramipril (Altace), valsartan (Diovan), telmisartan (Micardis);
- a potassium supplement such as Klor-Con, K-Dur, K-Tab; or
- seizure medications such as carbamazepine (Carbatrol, Equetro, Tegretol) or phenobarbital (Solfoton).
This list is not complete and other drugs may interact with Generic Angeliq.
What happens if I miss dose the of this medicine?
Do not take more than your recommended dosage. Take missed doses as soon as you remember unless it is nearly time for your next treatment.
Storage of this prescription medicine
Keep Generic Angeliq in a cool, dry place away from heat and moisture. Dispose of any unused medication past the point of expiry. Keep out of reach of children and pets.
Testimonials of prescription pharmacy online Buy-CanadaPharmacy.com
Jake F., 45, Illinos Standard ED Pack (Generic)
“My ED was giving me nightmares! Yes, I could use Viagra but it was too expensive to buy all the time. That’s why I ordered a generic version at Canadian Pharmacy and could not be happier with the results.”
Janine L., 35, Winnipeg Albuterol
“What I like most about this pharmacy is that they deliver very fast and always package it securely so no one knows what I ordered. It is a big deal for someone who has very nosy neighbours.”
Sandra S., 41, Edinburgh Zyban (Generic)
“It is nice and affordable to buy meds here. I only needed some pills to stop smoking, but I can see they have lots of offers in other categories too. I think I found a perfect pharmacy for my needs.”
Dave M., 28, Oslo Zithromax (Generic)
“I have bought a lot of medications at this pharmacy and I can tell they only sell quality stuff. Trusted and safe generics and the prices are rather low. A perfect price-quality combination!”
Erin F., 61, Sydney Xanax (Generic)
“During my treatment, I was prescribed a lot of costly medications not covered with insurance. Would’ve never been able to afford them if not for this amazing pharmacy.”
Jacob, 35, Ottawa Prozac (Generic)
"I just love how I can order from home and then get my items delivered for free. No lines, no prescriptions, it’s just like Amazon for pills!”