Product Informationexpand all collapse all
Uses of this medical product
Prescription drug from Canada Pharmacy Coreg (carvedilol) belongs to a a group of drugs called beta-blockers. Beta-blockers affect the heart and circulation (blood flow through arteries and veins).
Generic Coreg is used to treat heart failure and hypertension (high blood pressure). It is also used after a heart attack that has caused your heart not to pump as well.
How to take this drug?
Take this prescription medicine Coreg exactly as prescribed by your doctor. Do not take in larger or smaller amounts or for longer than recommended. Follow the directions on your prescription label. Your doctor may occasionally change your dose to make sure you get the best results.
Generic Coreg works best if you take it with food. Take Generic Coreg at the same time every day. Do not skip doses or stop taking Generic Coreg without first talking to your doctor. Stopping suddenly may make your condition worse.
Side effects of this rx medication
Get emergency medical help if you have any of these signs of an allergic reaction to Generic Coreg: hives; difficulty breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat.
Call your doctor at once if you have a serious side effect such as:
- feeling like you might pass out;
- slow or uneven heartbeats;
- chest pain, dry cough, wheezing, chest tightness,trouble breathing;
- feeling short of breath, even with mild exertion;
- swelling, rapid weight gain;
- numbness or cold feeling in your hands and feet;
- loss of bladder control;
- pale skin, feeling light-headed, rapid heart rate, trouble concentrating;
- high blood sugar (increased thirst, increased urination, hunger, dry mouth, fruity breath odor, drowsiness, dry skin, blurred vision, weight loss); or
- severe skin reaction -- fever, sore throat, swelling in your face or tongue, burning in your eyes, skin pain, followed by a red or purple skin rash that spreads (especially in the face or upper body) and causes blistering and peeling.
Less serious Generic Coreg side effects may include:
- dizziness, drowsiness;
- nausea, vomiting, diarrhea;
- dry eyes;
- feeling weak or tired;
- joint pain;
- cough; or
- decreased sex drive, impotence, or difficulty having an orgasm.
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur.
Prescription drug from Canada Pharmacy Coreg may impair your thinking or reactions. Be careful if you drive or do anything that requires you to be alert.
Avoid drinking alcohol within 2 hours before or after taking extended-release carvedilol (Coreg CR). Also avoid taking medicines or other products that might contain alcohol. Alcohol may cause the carvedilol in Coreg CR to be released too quickly into the body. Check the labels of any prescription or over-the-counter medicines you take to see if they contain alcohol (also called ethanol).
Avoid getting up too fast from a sitting or lying position, or you may feel dizzy. Get up slowly and steady yourself to prevent a fall.
Many drugs can interact with Generic Coreg. Below is just a partial list. Tell your doctor if you are using:
- allergy treatments (or if you are undergoing allergy skin-testing);
- cimetidine (Tagamet);
- cyclosporine (Gengraf, Neoral, Sandimmune);
- fluconazole (Diflucan);
- insulin or oral diabetes medication;
- rifampin (Rifadin, Rifater, Rifamate);
- an antidepressant such as amitriptyline (Elavil, Vanatrip, Limbitrol), bupropion (Wellbutrin, Zyban), clomipramine (Anafranil), desipramine (Norpramin), duloxetine (Cymbalta), fluoxetine (Prozac, Sarafem), imipramine (Tofranil), paroxetine (Paxil), or sertraline (Zoloft);
- heart or blood pressure medicine such as amlodipine (Norvasc, Caduet, Exforge, Lotrel, Tekamlo, Tribenzor, Twynsta), clonidine (Catapres), diltiazem (Cartia, Cardizem), nifedipine (Nifedical, Procardia), reserpine, verapamil (Calan, Covera, Isoptin, Verelan), and others;
- a heart rhythm medication such as amiodarone (Cordarone, Pacerone), digoxin (digitalis, Lanoxin), flecainide (Tambocor), propafenone (Rythmol), or quinidine (Quin-G);
- HIV or AIDS medicine such as delavirdine (Rescriptor) or ritonavir (Norvir, Kaletra);
- an MAO inhibitor such as furazolidone (Furoxone), isocarboxazid (Marplan), phenelzine (Nardil), rasagiline (Azilect), selegiline (Eldepryl, Emsam, Zelapar), or tranylcypromine (Parnate);
- medicine to prevent or treat nausea and vomiting, such as metoclopramide (Reglan) or promethazine (Pentazine, Phenergan, Anergan, Antinaus);
- medicine to treat psychiatric disorders, such as aripiprazole (Abilify), chlorpromazine (Thorazine), fluphenazine (Permitil, Prolixin), haloperidol (Haldol), perphenazine (Trilafon), or thioridazine (Mellaril); or
- a narcotic such as methadone (Methadose, Diskets, Dolophine) or propoxyphene (Daron, Darvocet).
This list is not complete and there are many other drugs that can interact with Generic Coreg.
What happens if I miss dose the of this medicine?
Storage of this prescription medicine
Testimonials of prescription pharmacy online Buy-CanadaPharmacy.com
Jake F., 45, Illinos Standard ED Pack (Generic)
“My ED was giving me nightmares! Yes, I could use Viagra but it was too expensive to buy all the time. That’s why I ordered a generic version at Canadian Pharmacy and could not be happier with the results.”
Janine L., 35, Winnipeg Albuterol
“What I like most about this pharmacy is that they deliver very fast and always package it securely so no one knows what I ordered. It is a big deal for someone who has very nosy neighbours.”
Sandra S., 41, Edinburgh Zyban (Generic)
“It is nice and affordable to buy meds here. I only needed some pills to stop smoking, but I can see they have lots of offers in other categories too. I think I found a perfect pharmacy for my needs.”
Dave M., 28, Oslo Zithromax (Generic)
“I have bought a lot of medications at this pharmacy and I can tell they only sell quality stuff. Trusted and safe generics and the prices are rather low. A perfect price-quality combination!”
Erin F., 61, Sydney Xanax (Generic)
“During my treatment, I was prescribed a lot of costly medications not covered with insurance. Would’ve never been able to afford them if not for this amazing pharmacy.”
Jacob, 35, Ottawa Prozac (Generic)
"I just love how I can order from home and then get my items delivered for free. No lines, no prescriptions, it’s just like Amazon for pills!”