Product Informationexpand all collapse all
Uses of this medical product
Prescription drug from Canada Pharmacy Lovegra works by increasing genital blood flow and vaginal compliance resulting in intensified pleasure during sexual activity.
How to take this drug?
The standard and normal dosage of Lovegra Tablets is 100mg. Women should avoid overdosing. It should be taken 30 mintues before sexual intercourse and not more than once in 24 hours.
Side effects of this rx medication
Lovegra Tablets do not have any major side effects but sometimes due to overdosges and some other reasons one can experience mild headache, facial flushing, sensitivity to light, nausea, stomach problems and stuffy nose. If you experience major side effects like temporary loss of vision or impaired hearing, stop taking lovegra pills and consult your doctor immediately.
- Do not use alcohol when you take this medication, it will reduce the effectiveness of this drug
- Do not take this with other drugs of sexual dysfunction
- Only take lovegra when sexual activity is planned
- Do not take large and fatty meals to allow this medication to work effectively
- This medication is only for women who want to enhance sexual pleasure
- The maximum recommended dose of Lovegra is usually 100mg
- Avoid taking more than one pill within 24 hours to avoid side effects
- Pregnant and breast feeding women should not take this medication
- Do not take lovegra with nitrates, it may cause some complications
- Do not take this if you are suffering from severe heart, kidney or liver disease
- People who has low or high blood pressure, do not take this product
- Avoid this medication if you have sickle cell disease, bone cancer or anemia
- This product is not meant for persons under 18 years of age
- Do not mix with drugs used for the treatment of HIV or fungal infections
Concomitant usage of other pills with Generic Lovegra medications should be avoided, especially the one containing nitrates in it. The nitrate containing medications are basically used for the treatment of chest pain ad heart related disease. Thus, it can lead to serious effects over erections in men and can also prove fatal for its life. So it is highly advisable that other medication along with Generic Lovegra should be avoided strictly.
What happens if I miss dose the of this medicine?
See your doctor or pharmacist. One should not take more than one tablet within 24 hours.
Storage of this prescription medicine
Lovegra pills should be stored in cool and dry place and keep this medication out of reach to chiledren.
Testimonials of prescription pharmacy online Buy-CanadaPharmacy.com
Jake F., 45, Illinos Standard ED Pack (Generic)
“My ED was giving me nightmares! Yes, I could use Viagra but it was too expensive to buy all the time. That’s why I ordered a generic version at Canadian Pharmacy and could not be happier with the results.”
Janine L., 35, Winnipeg Albuterol
“What I like most about this pharmacy is that they deliver very fast and always package it securely so no one knows what I ordered. It is a big deal for someone who has very nosy neighbours.”
Sandra S., 41, Edinburgh Zyban (Generic)
“It is nice and affordable to buy meds here. I only needed some pills to stop smoking, but I can see they have lots of offers in other categories too. I think I found a perfect pharmacy for my needs.”
Dave M., 28, Oslo Zithromax (Generic)
“I have bought a lot of medications at this pharmacy and I can tell they only sell quality stuff. Trusted and safe generics and the prices are rather low. A perfect price-quality combination!”
Erin F., 61, Sydney Xanax (Generic)
“During my treatment, I was prescribed a lot of costly medications not covered with insurance. Would’ve never been able to afford them if not for this amazing pharmacy.”
Jacob, 35, Ottawa Prozac (Generic)
"I just love how I can order from home and then get my items delivered for free. No lines, no prescriptions, it’s just like Amazon for pills!”