Product Informationexpand all collapse all
Uses of this medical product
Prescription drug from Canada Pharmacy Mobic (meloxicam) is a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID). Meloxicam works by reducing hormones that cause inflammation and pain in the body. Generic Mobic is used in the treatment of osteoarthritis; rheumatoid arthritis; juvenile rheumatoid arthritis; tendonitis; inflammatory conditions.
How to take this drug?
Take this prescription medicine Mobic exactly as prescribed by your doctor. Do not take in larger or smaller amounts or for longer than recommended. Follow the directions on your prescription label. Mobic is usually taken once per day. Follow your doctor's instructions. You may take Mobic with or without food.
Side effects of this rx medication
Get emergency medical help if you have any of these signs of an allergic reaction to Mobic: hives; difficulty breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat.
Stop using Generic Mobic and call your doctor at once if you have a serious side effect such as:
- chest pain, weakness, shortness of breath, slurred speech, problems with vision or balance;
- black, bloody, or tarry stools;
- coughing up blood or vomit that looks like coffee grounds;
- swelling or rapid weight gain;
- urinating less than usual or not at all;
- nausea, upper stomach pain, itching, loss of appetite, dark urine, clay-colored stools, jaundice (yellowing of the skin or eyes);
- skin rash, bruising, severe tingling, numbness, pain, muscle weakness; or
- severe skin reaction -- fever, sore throat, swelling in your face or tongue, burning in your eyes, skin pain, followed by a red or purple skin rash that spreads (especially in the face or upper body) and causes blistering and peeling.
Less serious Mobic side effects may include:
- upset stomach, diarrhea, bloating, gas;
- dizziness, nervousness, headache;
- runny or stuffy nose, sore throat; or
- mild skin rash.
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur.
Prescription drug from Canada Pharmacy Mobic may cause life-threatening heart or circulation problems such as heart attack or stroke, especially if you use it long term. Do not use Generic Mobic just before or after heart bypass surgery (coronary artery bypass graft, or CABG).
Generic Mobic may also cause serious effects on the stomach or intestines, including bleeding or perforation (forming of a hole). These conditions can be fatal and can occur without warning while you are taking Generic Mobic, especially in older adults.
Avoid drinking alcohol. It may increase your risk of stomach bleeding.
Taking Generic Mobic during the last 3 months of pregnancy may harm the unborn baby. Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or plan to become pregnant while using this medication.
Tell your doctor about all other medicines you use, especially:
- cyclosporine (Gengraf, Neoral, Sandimmune);
- lithium (Eskalith, Lithobid);
- a diuretic (water pill) such as furosemide (Lasix);
- glyburide (DiaBeta, Micronase);
- methotrexate (Rheumatrex, Trexall);
- a blood thinner such as warfarin (Coumadin, Jantoven);
- sodium polystyrene sulfonate (Kayexalate, Kionex);
- steroids (prednisone and others);
- an ACE inhibitor such as benazepril (Lotensin), enalapril (Vasotec), lisinopril (Prinivil, Zestril), quinapril (Accupril), ramipril (Altace), and others; or
- aspirin or other NSAIDs (non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs) such as diclofenac (Voltaren), etodolac (Lodine), ibuprofen (Advil, Motrin), indomethacin (Indocin), ketoprofen (Orudis), naproxen (Aleve, Naprosyn), and others.
This list is not complete and other drugs may interact with Generic Mobic.
What happens if I miss dose the of this medicine?
Storage of this prescription medicine
Testimonials of prescription pharmacy online Buy-CanadaPharmacy.com
Jake F., 45, Illinos Standard ED Pack (Generic)
“My ED was giving me nightmares! Yes, I could use Viagra but it was too expensive to buy all the time. That’s why I ordered a generic version at Canadian Pharmacy and could not be happier with the results.”
Janine L., 35, Winnipeg Albuterol
“What I like most about this pharmacy is that they deliver very fast and always package it securely so no one knows what I ordered. It is a big deal for someone who has very nosy neighbours.”
Sandra S., 41, Edinburgh Zyban (Generic)
“It is nice and affordable to buy meds here. I only needed some pills to stop smoking, but I can see they have lots of offers in other categories too. I think I found a perfect pharmacy for my needs.”
Dave M., 28, Oslo Zithromax (Generic)
“I have bought a lot of medications at this pharmacy and I can tell they only sell quality stuff. Trusted and safe generics and the prices are rather low. A perfect price-quality combination!”
Erin F., 61, Sydney Xanax (Generic)
“During my treatment, I was prescribed a lot of costly medications not covered with insurance. Would’ve never been able to afford them if not for this amazing pharmacy.”
Jacob, 35, Ottawa Prozac (Generic)
"I just love how I can order from home and then get my items delivered for free. No lines, no prescriptions, it’s just like Amazon for pills!”