Product Informationexpand all collapse all
Uses of this medical product
Prescription drug from Canada Pharmacy Moduretic is used for hypertension, edema, heart failure, and fluid retention caused by a liver disease called ‘cirrhosis'.
The active ingredients of Generic Moduretic belong to the group of medicines known as water tablets (diuretics). They work by increasing the amount of urine that passes from your body. This lowers your blood pressure or removes excess water from your body.
How to take this drug?
Take exactly as prescribed by your doctor. Do not take in larger or smaller amounts or for longer than recommended. Follow the directions on your prescription label.
Take Generic Moduretic with food.
Side effects of this rx medication
Get emergency medical help if you have any of these signs of an allergic reaction: hives; difficulty breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat.
Stop using this medication and call your doctor at once if you have a serious side effect such as:
- eye pain, vision problems;
- numbness or tingly feeling;
- muscle pain or weakness;
- slow, fast, or uneven heartbeat;
- feeling drowsy, restless, or light-headed;
- urinating less than usual or not at all;
- dry mouth, increased thirst, tiredness, nausea, vomiting;
- shallow breathing;
- tremors, confusion; or
- nausea, upper stomach pain, itching, loss of appetite, dark urine, clay-colored stools, jaundice (yellowing of the skin or eyes).
Less serious side effects may include:
- mild nausea or vomiting;
- gas, stomach pain; or
- skin rash.
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur.
Drinking alcohol can increase certain side effects of Generic Moduretic.
Do not use salt substitutes or low-sodium milk products that contain potassium. These products could cause your potassium levels to get too high while you are taking Generic Moduretic.
Avoid a diet high in salt. Too much salt will cause your body to retain water and can make this medication less effective.
This medication may impair your thinking or reactions. Be careful if you drive or do anything that requires you to be alert.
Avoid becoming overheated or dehydrated during exercise and in hot weather. Follow your doctor's instructions about the type and amount of liquids you should drink. In some cases, drinking too much liquid can be as unsafe as not drinking enough.
Tell your doctor if you regularly use other medicines that make you light-headed (such as cold medicine, pain medication, muscle relaxers, and medicine for seizures, depression or anxiety). They can add to the side effects of Generic Moduretic.
Tell your doctor about all other medicines you use, especially:
- cyclosporine (Neoral, Sandimmune, Gengraf);
- tacrolimus (Prograf);
- lithium (Eskalith, LithoBid);
- digoxin (Lanoxin);
- steroids (prednisone and others);
- a blood thinner such as warfarin (Coumadin, Jantoven);
- Generic Insulin or oral diabetes medication;
- other blood pressure medications;
- an ACE inhibitor such as benazepril (Lotensin), enalapril (Vasotec), lisinopril (Prinivil, Zestril), quinapril (Accupril), ramipril (Altace), and others;
- candesartan (Atacand), eprosartan (Teveten), irbesartan (Avapro), losartan (Cozaar), Generic Olmesartan (Benicar), telmisartan (Micardis), or valsartan (Diovan); or
- indomethacin or other NSAIDs (non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs) such as aspirin, Generic Ibuprofen (Advil, Motrin), naproxen (Aleve, Naprosyn, Naprelan, Treximet), celecoxib (Celebrex), diclofenac (Arthrotec, Cambia, Cataflam, Generic Voltaren, Flector Patch, Pennsaid, Solareze), indomethacin (Indocin), meloxicam (Mobic), and others.
This list is not complete and other drugs may interact with Generic Moduretic.
What happens if I miss dose the of this medicine?
Take the missed dose as soon as you remember. Skip the missed dose if it is almost time for your next scheduled dose. Do not take extra medicine to make up the missed dose.
Storage of this prescription medicine
Store at room temperature away from moisture, heat, and light. Do not freeze.
Testimonials of prescription pharmacy online Buy-CanadaPharmacy.com
Jake F., 45, Illinos Standard ED Pack (Generic)
“My ED was giving me nightmares! Yes, I could use Viagra but it was too expensive to buy all the time. That’s why I ordered a generic version at Canadian Pharmacy and could not be happier with the results.”
Janine L., 35, Winnipeg Albuterol
“What I like most about this pharmacy is that they deliver very fast and always package it securely so no one knows what I ordered. It is a big deal for someone who has very nosy neighbours.”
Sandra S., 41, Edinburgh Zyban (Generic)
“It is nice and affordable to buy meds here. I only needed some pills to stop smoking, but I can see they have lots of offers in other categories too. I think I found a perfect pharmacy for my needs.”
Dave M., 28, Oslo Zithromax (Generic)
“I have bought a lot of medications at this pharmacy and I can tell they only sell quality stuff. Trusted and safe generics and the prices are rather low. A perfect price-quality combination!”
Erin F., 61, Sydney Xanax (Generic)
“During my treatment, I was prescribed a lot of costly medications not covered with insurance. Would’ve never been able to afford them if not for this amazing pharmacy.”
Jacob, 35, Ottawa Prozac (Generic)
"I just love how I can order from home and then get my items delivered for free. No lines, no prescriptions, it’s just like Amazon for pills!”