Product Informationexpand all collapse all
Uses of this medical product
Prescription drug from Canada Pharmacy Reglan (metoclopramide) increases muscle contractions in the upper digestive tract. This speeds up the rate at which the stomach empties into the intestines.
Generic Reglan is used short-term to treat heartburn caused by gastroesophageal reflux in people who have used other medications without relief of symptoms.
How to take this drug?
Take this prescription medicine Reglan exactly as prescribed by your doctor. Reglan is usually taken for only 4 to 12 weeks. Follow the directions on your prescription label.
*NEVER TAKE GENERIC REGLAN IN LARGER AMOUNTS THAN RECOMMENDED, OR FOR LONGER THAN 12 WEEKS.
Take Generic Reglan 30 minutes before eating. Reglan is usually taken before meals and at bedtime. Your doctor may want you to take the medication as needed only with meals that usually cause heartburn. Follow your doctor's instructions.
Side effects of this rx medication
Get emergency medical help if you have any of these signs of an allergic reaction to Generic Reglan: hives; difficulty breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat.
Stop taking Generic Reglan and call your doctor at once if you have any of these SIGNS OF A SERIOUS MOVEMENT DISORDER, which may occur within the first 2 days of treatment:
- tremors or shaking in your arms or legs;
- uncontrolled muscle movements in your face (chewing, lip smacking, frowning, tongue movement, blinking or eye movement); or
- any new or unusual muscle movements you cannot control.
Stop taking Generic Reglan and call your doctor at once if you have any of these other serious side effects:
- slow or jerky muscle movements, problems with balance or walking;
- mask-like appearance in your face;
- very stiff (rigid) muscles, high fever, sweating, confusion, fast or uneven heartbeats, tremors, feeling like you might pass out;
- depressed mood, thoughts of suicide or hurting yourself;
- hallucinations, anxiety, agitation, jittery feeling, trouble staying still;
- swelling, feeling short of breath, rapid weight gain;
- jaundice (yellowing of your skin or eyes); or
- seizure (convulsions).
Avoid drinking alcohol. It can increase some of the side effects of Generic Reglan. Metoclopramide may impair your thinking or reactions. Be careful if you drive or do anything that requires you to be alert.
You should not take Generic Reglan if you are allergic to metoclopramide, or if you have bleeding or blockage in your stomach or intestines, epilepsy or other seizure disorder, or an adrenal gland tumor (pheochromocytoma).
Before you take Generic Reglan, tell your doctor if you have kidney or liver disease, congestive heart failure, high blood pressure, diabetes, Parkinson's disease, or a history of depression.
Before using Generic Reglan, tell your doctor if you regularly use other medicines that make you sleepy (such as cold or allergy medicine, sedatives, narcotic pain medicine, sleeping pills, muscle relaxers, and medicine for seizures, depression, or anxiety). They can add to sleepiness caused by Generic Reglan.
Tell your doctor about all other medications you use, especially:
- acetaminophen (Tylenol);
- cyclosporine (Gengraf, Neoral, Sandimmune);
- digoxin (digitalis, Lanoxin);
- glycopyrrolate (Robinul);
- levodopa (Larodopa, Atamet, Parcopa, Sinemet);
- mepenzolate (Cantil);
- tetracycline (Ala-Tet, Brodspec, Panmycin, Sumycin, Tetracap);
- atropine (Donnatal, and others), benztropine (Cogentin), dimenhydrinate (Dramamine), methscopolamine (Pamine), or scopolamine (Transderm-Scop);
- bladder or urinary medications such as darifenacin (Enablex), flavoxate (Urispas), oxybutynin (Ditropan, Oxytrol), tolterodine (Detrol), or solifenacin (Vesicare);
- blood pressure medications;
- bronchodilators such as ipratroprium (Atrovent) or tiotropium (Spiriva);
- irritable bowel medications such as dicyclomine (Bentyl), hyoscyamine (Anaspaz, Cystospaz, Levsin), or propantheline (Pro-Banthine);
- an MAO inhibitor such as furazolidone (Furoxone), isocarboxazid (Marplan), phenelzine (Nardil), rasagiline (Azilect), selegiline (Eldepryl, Emsam, Zelapar), or tranylcypromine (Parnate); or
- medicines to treat psychiatric disorders, such as chlorpromazine (Thorazine), clozapine (Clozaril, FazaClo), haloperidol (Haldol), olanzapine (Zyprexa, Symbyax), prochlorperazine (Compazine), risperidone (Risperdal), thiothixene (Navane), and others.
This list is not complete and there are many other drugs that can interact with Generic Reglan.
What happens if I miss dose the of this medicine?
Storage of this prescription medicine
Testimonials of prescription pharmacy online Buy-CanadaPharmacy.com
Jake F., 45, Illinos Standard ED Pack (Generic)
“My ED was giving me nightmares! Yes, I could use Viagra but it was too expensive to buy all the time. That’s why I ordered a generic version at Canadian Pharmacy and could not be happier with the results.”
Janine L., 35, Winnipeg Albuterol
“What I like most about this pharmacy is that they deliver very fast and always package it securely so no one knows what I ordered. It is a big deal for someone who has very nosy neighbours.”
Sandra S., 41, Edinburgh Zyban (Generic)
“It is nice and affordable to buy meds here. I only needed some pills to stop smoking, but I can see they have lots of offers in other categories too. I think I found a perfect pharmacy for my needs.”
Dave M., 28, Oslo Zithromax (Generic)
“I have bought a lot of medications at this pharmacy and I can tell they only sell quality stuff. Trusted and safe generics and the prices are rather low. A perfect price-quality combination!”
Erin F., 61, Sydney Xanax (Generic)
“During my treatment, I was prescribed a lot of costly medications not covered with insurance. Would’ve never been able to afford them if not for this amazing pharmacy.”
Jacob, 35, Ottawa Prozac (Generic)
"I just love how I can order from home and then get my items delivered for free. No lines, no prescriptions, it’s just like Amazon for pills!”