Product Informationexpand all collapse all
Uses of this medical product
Tetracycline is an antibiotic that fights bacteria in the body. Generic Sumycin is used to treat many different bacterial infections, such as urinary tract infections, acne, gonorrhea, chlamydia, and others.
How to take this drug?
Take this prescription medicine Sumycin by mouth on an empty stomach at least one hour before or two hours after eating.
Take Generic Sumycin with a full glass of water. Do not lie down for 30 minutes after taking Tetracycline.
If you also take antacids containing aluminum, calcium, or magnesium, preparations containing bismuth, iron, zinc, or sodium bicarbonate, or calcium rich foods (eg, milk, dairy products, calcium-enriched juices), do not take them within two to three hours before or after taking Generic Sumycin. Check with your doctor if you have questions.
To clear up your infection completely, take Generic Sumycin for the full course of treatment. Keep taking it even if you feel better in a few days.
Side effects of this rx medication
Get emergency medical help if you have any of these signs of an allergic reaction: hives; difficulty breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat.
Stop using Generic Sumycin and call your doctor at once if you have any of these serious side effects:
- severe headache, dizziness, blurred vision;
- fever, chills, body aches, flu symptoms;
- severe blistering, peeling, and red skin rash;
- urinating less than usual or not at all;
- pale or yellowed skin, dark colored urine, fever, confusion or weakness;
- severe pain in your upper stomach spreading to your back, nausea and vomiting, fast heart rate;
- loss of appetite, jaundice (yellowing of the skin or eyes); or
- easy bruising or bleeding, unusual weakness.
Less serious side effects may include:
- sores or swelling in your rectal or genital area;
- mild nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, or stomach upset;
- white patches or sores inside your mouth or on your lips;
- swollen tongue, trouble swallowing
Antibiotic medicines can cause diarrhea, which may be a sign of a new infection. If you have diarrhea that is watery or has blood in it, call your doctor. Do not use any medicine to stop the diarrhea unless your doctor has told you to.
Avoid exposure to sunlight or artificial UV rays (sunlamps or tanning beds). Tetracycline can make your skin more sensitive to sunlight and sunburn may result. Use a sunscreen (minimum SPF 15) and wear protective clothing if you must be out in the sun.
Do not take iron supplements, multivitamins, calcium supplements, antacids, or laxatives within 2 hours before or after taking Generic Sumycin.
Before taking Generic Sumycin, tell your doctor if you are taking any of the following drugs:
- cholesterol-lowering medications such as cholestyramine (Prevalite, Questran) or colestipol (Colestid);
- isotretinoin (Accutane);
- tretinoin (Renova, Retin-A, Vesanoid);
- an antacid such as Tums, Rolaids, Milk of Magnesia, Maalox, and others;
- a product that contains bismuth subsalicylate such as Pepto-Bismol;
- minerals such as iron, zinc, calcium, magnesium, and over-the-counter vitamin and mineral supplements;
- a blood thinner such as warfarin (Coumadin); or
- a penicillin antibiotic such as amoxicillin (Amoxil, Trimox, others), penicillin (BeePen-VK, Pen-Vee K, Veetids, others), dicloxacillin (Dynapen), carbenicillin (Geocillin), oxacillin (Bactocill), and others.
This list is not complete and there may be other drugs that can interact with Generic Sumycin.
What happens if I miss dose the of this medicine?
If you miss a dose of Generic Sumycin, take it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take two doses at once.
Storage of this prescription medicine
Store Generic Sumycin at room temperature, between 68 and 77 degrees F (20 and 25 degrees C), in a tightly closed, light-resistant container. Keep away from heat, moisture, and light. Do not store in the bathroom. Keep out of the reach of children and away from pets.
Testimonials of prescription pharmacy online Buy-CanadaPharmacy.com
Jake F., 45, Illinos Standard ED Pack (Generic)
“My ED was giving me nightmares! Yes, I could use Viagra but it was too expensive to buy all the time. That’s why I ordered a generic version at Canadian Pharmacy and could not be happier with the results.”
Janine L., 35, Winnipeg Albuterol
“What I like most about this pharmacy is that they deliver very fast and always package it securely so no one knows what I ordered. It is a big deal for someone who has very nosy neighbours.”
Sandra S., 41, Edinburgh Zyban (Generic)
“It is nice and affordable to buy meds here. I only needed some pills to stop smoking, but I can see they have lots of offers in other categories too. I think I found a perfect pharmacy for my needs.”
Dave M., 28, Oslo Zithromax (Generic)
“I have bought a lot of medications at this pharmacy and I can tell they only sell quality stuff. Trusted and safe generics and the prices are rather low. A perfect price-quality combination!”
Erin F., 61, Sydney Xanax (Generic)
“During my treatment, I was prescribed a lot of costly medications not covered with insurance. Would’ve never been able to afford them if not for this amazing pharmacy.”
Jacob, 35, Ottawa Prozac (Generic)
"I just love how I can order from home and then get my items delivered for free. No lines, no prescriptions, it’s just like Amazon for pills!”